Voight/Capital/Hausmann/Madison/Rodermund
Voight Opened the Brewery in 1858
333 State St.     Burned March 19, 1923
In the 1870s, Capital Brewery was the largest of five German owned and run Madison breweries.



Rodermund Brewing Company Malt House - Later Bought by Hausmann


1603 Sherman Ave. - Near the Current Tenney Park Locks


            Capital Brewery             Madison Brewery