Cardinal Hotel

416 E. Wilson St.     Built 1908     Madison Landmark     National Register     Georgian Revival     Ferdinand Kronenberg

Built to take advantage of the railroad business of the two depots near by.
  • Milwaukee and Chicago Railroad depot
  • Chicago and Northwestern depot
    Originally three stories. Two additional stories were built the following year.