123 N. Blount St. Built 1910 Madison Landmark
National Register Ferdinand Kronenberg
A six-story brick building Organized in Milwaukee in 1893 by Albert and Henry Atkins.
In 1900 the company opened a factory at 1335 Gilson Street. In 1910 the company was consolidated
to this location. Production continued until 1930 after which the building was used as a
warehouse until its recent conversion into residential use.