Rohde's Steak House/The Forrest
       
613 W. Main St.     Built 1900
Rohdes Tavern 35-38, Rohdes Tap Room 44-47, Rohdes Steak House 49-~1982
Building Expanded 1963
The Forrest ~1982 - ~1985
  • 'Butch's Bologna Bash' started at Rohde's in the late 60s
  • Bought by John and Elaine Forrest. They called it The Forrest
  • The Forrest's had previously owned the Laural Tavern