Fuller Opera House/Parkway Theater
8 W. Mifflin St. - Cornerstone Laid September 21, 1889 - Demolished 1954
Morris and Edward Fuller opened the Fuller Opera House April 7, 1890. Over the years, its roster of
performers included; Sarah Bernhardt, Eddie Cantor, Eddie Foy, Anna Pavlova and John Philip Sousa.
In 1921 the Fuller Opera House was remodeled and became the Parkway Theater.
On October 17, 1925 fire swept through the movie house collapsing the roof.
The building was razed in 1954 to make way for a Woolworths.