Established in 1845 Located on Dead Lake Ridge
Madison’s first Catholic Cemetery.
It didn't take long to realize Greenbush Cemetery was too small and more space
would be needed. In 1863 land was bought and a new cemetery was formed that
would eventually be named Resurection
The bodies here were moved shortly after the turn of the century.
Bodies left behind, bones found