First Building - First Methodist/Methodist Episcopal N. Pinkney & E. Mifflin
Dedicated September 11, 1853
Second Building - First Methodist 203 Wisconsin Ave.
Built 1872-1887 Demolished 1975 Gothic Revival
1872 the land on the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and East Dayton Street was purchased.
Cornerstone for the church building laid September 29,1873
Third Building -
A merger between the Evangelical United Brethren Church and The Methodist Church occurred in 1968.
A church of each denomination was located on the same city block at that time so they consolidated
into one building. On February 2, 1975, the new sanctuary was consecrated.