St Bernards

2450 Atwood Ave.     Built 1927     Madison Landmark     Gothic Revival     John J. Flad

Congregation established in 1907. Services were first held in Father Fisher's house on Milwaukee St. and then at the Fair Oaks village hall. The first combination church and school building, a simple boxy structure, was erected in 1908-09.