202 N. Blount St. Built 1910-14 Madison Landmark
Built as part of the old city yards in horse-and-wagon era, housed up to nine draft horses whose job it was to pull maintenance and service
vehicles. Each of the nine windows on the Dayton Street side marks a horse stall. Doors under the arches at each end led to the haymow.
Converted in the 1930ís to office space and then again in 1987 into apartments and offices.