Dane County Courthouses
1st Courthouse 200 block W. Main St. Built 1850-51 Demolished 1883
A Two-Story 14-cell jail was built behind the courthouse, opening in 1853
2nd Courthouse 200 block W. Main St. Built 1885 Demolished 1958 Henry C. Koch
Koch, of Milwaukee, designed
the same year. The new jail was next door to the west.
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Built 1955 International
4th Courthouse 215 S Hamilton St. Built 2006