Fire Station #2
125 State St.   In Use 1857 - 1921
Designed by Stephen V. Shipman. It still stands today as the Castle & Doyle Building, although greatly altered.

301 N. Broom St.   In Use 1921 - 1966
Designed by Philip Dean

With an addition, converted to office.

421 Grand Canyon   In Use 1980 -
(There was no Station #2 between 1966 - 1980)