2nd 215 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Built 1927-29
James Wetmore, Neo-Classical Revival Madison Landmark 2002 National Register 2002
Initially a federal courthouse and a post office the city of Madison acquired the building in 1979, now the Madison Municipal Building.
The first piece of a grand scheme by renowned urban planner John Nolen to turn the street into a civic boulevard between the state Capitol and Lake Monona.