Father Petit Memorial School

7 S. Henry St.
1911-1962
Named for Father Patrick F. Pettit who served the congregation from 1875-1895. The church had been educating its children in older buildings on the site since 1870. The Fr. Pettit School and church rectory were torn down in 1962 and a new school, rectory, convent and parish office building was erected in their place.