Randall School/Olive Jones Field

1802 Regent Street     Built 1906     Craftsman/Tudor Revival     Alvan Small with Lew Porter
  • Oldest Madison school in continual operation
  • Original building = 3 bays on Spooner, with additions in 1912 and 1925
  • Olive Jones field named for Burr Jones' deceased daughter - he was an original partner of University Heights Co.