Mary Cornelia Bradley Memorial Hospital

1225 Linden Dr. (Origionally addressed on Orchard St.)     Built 1918-20
A memorial to Mary Cornelia Bradley by her parents Professor Harold C. & Mary Josephine Crane Bradley
A childrens hospital until 1930 (when the Orthopedic Hospital was built)
Building still used as part of the UW Medical School
Bradleys didn't want money used for a fancy building, somthing simple
Pressed into service before completion because of the influenza epidemic of 1918
Built just after, and by the same architect (peabody) and contractor as the Infirmary. They were almost identical.
In 1950 a bridge connecting it to the Old UW Hospital was built

The Bradley House in University Heights