1204 Northport Dr. Built 1929 National Register
Art Deco Law, Law & Potter
Built on land that was formerly the Harbort farm, town of Westport, to provide a rural convalescent facility for tuberculosis patients in a
"pastoral and hillside setting". It operated until about 1969.
Notice the open windows.
The only known treatment for
tuberculosis in the early days
was fresh air.