Four Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
October 11, 2007 Madison, WI
Four people were found dead in the living quarters of their horse trailer. They were at the Alliant Center in Madison to attend the World Clydesdale Show.

DeVere & Barbara Clay were Clydesdale breeders from Tomah, they had their two granddaughters, Erin & Hope Briney with them.

Karina Clay, daughter of DeVere & Barbara and mother of the two girls sued the manufacturer of a portable heater being used to stay warm inside the trailer.

DeVere Clay (68)
Barbara Clay (57)
Hope Briney (13)
Erin Briney (10)