Films About Madison
Filmed in Madison
- In the Red Zone: The History of Camp Randall – History of the Camp Randall area from before the Civil War to today.
- Lost Nuke – Disappearance of an Air Force Jet
- Street Quest – About Madison's oldest streets, some formerly Native American trails.
- The Moncla Memories – About the Truax Air Force Base F-89 Scorpion jet that disappeared over Lake Superior with two aboard
- The War at Home – Documentary about the anti-war movement in the Madison during the Vietnam War.
- Two Days In October – Documentary about the anti-war movement in the Madison during the Vietnam War.
- Winter of Frozen Dreams – True crime story on the Barbara Hoffman murder
- "Back to School" (1986) Rodney Dangerfield, Burt Young, Robert Downey Jr., Adrienne Barbeau, Ned Beatty
- "Barefoot to Jerusalem" (2008)
- "Chain Reaction" (1996) Keanu Reeves, Morgan Freeman
- "Claire's Italian Opera"
- "For Keeps" (1988)
- "I Love Trouble" (1994) Nick Nolte, Julia Roberts, Eugene Levy, Olympia Dukakis
- "Public Enemies" (2008) Johnny Depp, Christian Bale
- "Side Effects" (2005)
- "The Big One" (1997)
- "The Boy Who Drank Too Much" (1980) Lance Kerwin, Scott Baio
- "The Deep End of the Ocean" (1999)
- "The Last Kiss" (2006)Set in Madison but filmed primarily in Canada. Bascom Hill, the Union Terrace are in scenes. Starring Zach Braff
- "The Pick-up Artist" (1987) Molly Ringwald, Robert Downey Jr., Dennis Hopper, Danny Aiello
- Hometown Sweethearts were featured as the cocktail band in the Adam Sandler film, "That's My Boy".