International Harvester Building/Google Offices
310 S. Blount St. Built 1898
McCormick Harvesting Machine Company built the building.
Newspaper editors dubbed it the “king of Implement Row” in 1901.
Served as a dealership or “branch house” for International Harvester from 1902 to 1954.
An addition was added on the south side in 1909.
The building displays the original hand-painted “International Harvester Company of America” sign on the outside.