2425 Atwood Ave. Built 1917
1925 the building became the home of the East Side Business Men's Association and East Side Women's
1945 the East Side Business Men's Association donated the building to the United Way, then called the
United Community Chest, to be used for a youth center serving working class children.
1950s became the Atwood Community Center
2005 the Atwood Community Center bought the old
Kupfer Iron Works
Later Bunky's Cafe