2020 Eastwood Dr. Built ca. 1905 Madison Landmark
Built by Conrad Hoffman and was purchased by the Kennedy Dairy in 1925. The barn and the office building at 2049 Atwood Avenue, built in 1925-26,
served as the east side branch of Madison's largest dairy in the early 20th century. The dairy kept up to ten horses in the building to pull
its milk wagons. The west side of the old horse barn has ten evenly spaced windows, marking the original horse stalls. The pulleys used to lift
hay into the second story lofts are still visible on the gable ends.