Fair Oaks Village Hall
175 Talmadge St. Built 1908
Later a nursing home, currently appartments
The Village of Fair Oaks was primarily an industrial area at the intersection of two railroads.
Incorporated in 1906. On March 31, 1908 the village hall was dedicated. The first floor housed a meeting room, a small jail, and the fire department.
Its approximate boundaries:
Milwaukee St., Starkweather Creek, Lake Monona shoreline, Elmside Blvd., Atwood Ave., Division St.