Louis & Catherine Nelson House

504 E. Main St.     Built 1881     Madison Landmark
Brick version of a nineteenth-century front gable house commonly built in Wisconsin 1840s - 1920s.
Oculus window in the front gable end, Segmentally arched window hoods.

Louis Nelson owned one of the larger grocery stores a few blocks west of this house at 119 E. Main Street.