305 N. Pincjney St.
305 N. Pinckney St.
This home was built as the Edward and Lizzie O'Neill house in 1894. In 1892 they
moved here from Hazel Green. Mr. O'Neill was a traveling salesman and later was a
partner in the Capitol City Paper Co. Mr. O'Neill died in 1908 and after that the house
was occupied by a son, Charles. He was a banker and alder and active in charities. He
moved to Michigan in 1935.