2 Langdon St. Built 1857
From 1877 to 1885 it served as the residence of E.M. Fuller, who built Madison's Fuller
Opera House. It was extensively remodeled, first in 1907 and then again in 1930, when it
was turned into the Colonial Lodge Residence Hall, a woman's boarding house. From 1925
to 1927, it was used as the Phi Kappa Phi Chapter house.