Acacia Fraternity House

222 Langdon St.     Built in 1927     Tudor Revival     Law, Law, & Potter
Originally built for the Phi Mu Sorority. 1942 sold to the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. 1966 Acacia Fraternity purchased it. Acacia Fraternity continued to occupy it until the mid-1970s when the Wisconsin chapter of Acacia folded. The housing corporation of the Acacia Foundation of Wisconsin continued to own the house but rented it to various fraternities over the years, the last one being Sigma Alpha Mu. 1987, Acacia Wisconsin alumnus refounded the Madison chapter and moved members back into the house.

Once Phi Mu Sorority