772 Langdon St
The house was built by Charles Bross and traded to the University in 1887. The house served as
the official President's House, although not all Presidents lived there, from 1888 until 1925,
when John Olin left his house at 130 N. Prospect to the University to be used as the residence
of the President. The house was also used later as the Union Annex.
Torn down to make way for the construction of the Union Theater.