410 N. Carroll St.
410 N. Carroll St.


This home was built by the Estate of John Lewis in 1878, like the house next door. It was sold to Emily (also called Emma) Hawley in 1880 and she and her sister and her sister's husband lived in the house until sometime after 1907. Emily was a librarian and her brother-in-law was an accountant.