Woman's Club Building

240 W. Gilman St.     Built 1906     Madison Landmark     Spanish Colonial-Arts & Crafts

  • Built on land donated by Madisonís 18th Mayor Philip Loring Spooner, Jr.
  • Home to the Womanís Club until 1973
  • Home to Avol's Bookstore until 2005
  • Remodled and has been home to Samba Brazilian Grill since