Newell H. and Helen Dodge House
1127 W. Johnson St. Built Ca. 1850 Demolished 1963
For a picture see WHi-38042
from the Wisconsin Historical Society collection
Demolished to enable construction of the University of Wisconsin Zoology Research building.
Dodge is first listed as residing here in 1875. He was then shown to be a clerk, later a
merchant (1890), an insurance agent (1900), and finally an attorney (1902).