Madison Curling Club
1921 The club started on a single sheet of ice beneath the bleachers at Camp Randall Stadium
1927 Opened first clubhouse at Burr-Jones Field, 1820 E. Washington Ave.
1949 Refrigeration was installed and women joined. Ice was faster than before, and the ladies
could throw the stones. The natural ice didn't really make it practical for a person of lesser
1997 new clubhouse opened 4802 Marsh Road in McFarland.