The region's first homeopathic physician
In 1859 he bought former alderman Seth Van Bergan's estate on the city's southwest border;
the house, later given the address 302 S. Mills Street is known today
as the Bowen House
Also known as Elmside West, not to be confused with the
" on the east side.
Defeated former mayor W.T. Leitch
Interred at Forest Hill Cemetery