0508000048-l Exterior the Senate Bar at 188 N Pinckney, unusual brickwork and Gothic windows.
0508000284-l An unusually tall door (stack of smaller doors) in the Brechheimer Brewing Company ice house building next to 132 East Wilson Street. In 1976 it was the warehouse for the Frautsci Furniture Company. The brewery closed in 1918 due to Prohibition.
0508000265-l Camp Indianola Boathouse Description: A grand, landmark boathouse which was on the north shore of Lake Mendota and was a part of Camp Indianola, one of the nation's oldest boys' camps. Over 20 buildings once stood on the campgrounds. The site is now part of Governor Nelson State Park.
9999003453-l 2 First Dane County Court House, top of jail visable to the right
Whi-34615.jpg First Jail
0402001825-l Old Law Building
2 Old Law Building ++++
Whi-6460.jpg Second Dane County Court House
0504000258-l Second Dane County Court House
0402001834-l 2 Second Dane County Court House
0504000257-l Second Dane County Court House
0402001477-l Second Dane County Court House
0407000162-l View of East Mifflin Street taken from the Capitol roof. The building in the foreground, at the corner of East Mifflin and North Pinckney Streets, eventually became the Capitol Hotel. The Jacobs House, in the upper left, was designed by the same architect who designed the Capitol, and was built for a sister and brother-in-law of Governor Fairchild.
9999002866-l First Science Hall
9999006036-l A view looking south down Wisconsin toward the Capitol Square where portions of the second and third Capitols are visible. This perspective provides a better view of the odd appearance that the two Wisconsin capitols made at the time, with the old Capitol, on the right, facing State Street and East Wing of the larger, new Capitol behind it, facing King Street. Other prominent buildings include, from the left, Bacon's Block, the Presbyterian Church, and Madison City Hall at the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and West Mifflin Street.