Agriculture Chemistry/Biochemistry
                    2009 Renovation
420 Henry Mall     Built 1912     National Register
Built as the Agricultural Chemistry building.
The site of many pioneering research investigations, dating to the 1913 discovery of vitamin A. Most recently, it is where Hector DeLuca isolated, identified and synthesized the hormones derived from vitamin D to treat bone diseases.


Biochemistry Addition     433 Babcock Dr.     Built 1996-98