1402 University Ave. Built 1924-26 Demolished 2002 Italian Renaissance Revival
Built as the home of the University nursing program
In 1978 it was taken over by the Air Force and Army ROTC programs
National Register of Historic Places 1987
Demolished for an addition to the nearby biotechnology building, built in 1993, which will house
the Genome Center and the Laboratory of Genetics.