Bascom Hall - Additions
  • Originally built with semi-circular Italianate style portico - Rebuilt to a classical square portico 1895
       

  • New dome built in 1898


  • South Wing Addition in 1899
       

  • Matching North Wing Added 1906
       

  • Dome destroyed by fire October 10, 1916
       

  • Theater wing added to the back of the building in 1927